Contract Management System
We, at Sphinx, have developed the SCMSpro specially tailored to the needs of SMBs and MNCs. The SCMSpro system enables business enterprises to optimally manage all of their customer related processes such as such as acquisition & retention and gaining customer insights and improving customer loyalty. Our Contract Management Solution is specifically designed to effectively implement different types of customer-focused strategies in order for them to meets their diverse requirements of managing processes such as contracts, projects, proposals, purchase history and document management.
SCMSpro is designed with a customer-centrist approach to assist business growth, and attain competitiveness and operational excellence. The CMS software is flexible and scalable according to client requirements and can manage different aspects of a modern business such as capturing requests from vendors, data warehousing, project scoping, milestones, renewals and reports generation.
Our custom CMS software solutions has been helping our clients in optimizing customer response time and maximizing operational productivity. The SCMSpro boats of the most user-friendly features and customizable interfaces an enterprise CMS can offer. It delivers key operational outcomes such as real-time access to key business elements such as vendor information, purchase order information, billing methods and account history. Sphinx’s CRM solutions support both seller as well as buyer support functions.
The SCMSpro Advantage for your Business
Our advanced Contract Management Program allows businesses to manage their vendors, deliver customer value and much more. Our CMS software delivers significant benefits to suppliers to improve their contract process. The SCMSpro software is capable of running the entire business process of an enterprise. This makes it a highly valuable asset for SMBs, as well as for multiple units across larger sizes of businesses.
SCMSpro Key Features
- Buy Side functionality (Suppliers)
- Sell Side functionality (Customers)
- Compliance Management
- Ad-hoc Approval Workflow
- Auto Extraction
- Reminder Alert
- Contract Completion Tracking
- Contract Drafting
- Document Management
- Milestone Tracking
- Vendor Management
- Ad-Hoc Reports
- Ad-Hoc multiple Dashboards
- Record Sharing
- Integrate existing system
- Snooze Notifications
- E-mail Configuration
- Social Media
- Mobile App
To know more about the SCMSpro, please visit our SCMSpro website. You may also contact our sales team to talk to us.
- Plan and track all activities and task effectively for your vendor
- Set reminder on activities .
- Track on calendar
- Filter activities for specific account or contact.
- Set Reminders for followup , calls, milestones and task.
- Snooze reminders on important activities.
- Generate Ad-Hoc Reports for contract Life cycles , activities and others
- Generate global or role based reports
- Compare reports in different format
- Analysis on records by apply standard and advance filters
- Generate chart for a report .
- Scheduled a report
- Create and share reports with team members.
- Create multiple dashboard with chart or table formats for better analysis
- Share dashboard with team members
- Switch dashboard style as chart to table or vice versa.
- Real-time snapshot of your organization's key metrics
SCMSpro provides the Customer Support & Service management (Help Desk) features, such as Cases, Support (Knowledge base), Case Routing & escalation through Workflow rules, and easy to deploy Web-to-Case forms for capturing customer-specific cases through Websites.
- Track all revised history on quote and opportunity
- Compare different stage for negotiated amount
- Search any product during opportunity or quote process
- Track all the changes on products
- Compare negotiated amount and current amount for product
- Set up workflow triggers while creating records or modifying records. Associate actions like tasks, email notifications, field updates, custom functions with the record that matches the pattern.
- Associate tasks to the workflow rules so that new tasks are dynamically created for the salespeople when CRM records are created or modified.
Role Hierarchy Based security
- Graphical representation of role hierarchy
- Add or modify any role
- Manage user hierarchy for multi locations
- Share all the records based on hierarchy
- Set access permissions like read , write , update delete based on roles
- Set Global permissions for Reports
- Set Social media and email access permissions.
- Quick view of all permissions for a role.
- Track all activities and task on calendar
- Set calendar layout as monthly ,weekly and daily base
- Quick View on all activities