Top 3 Picks to Look for When Hiring Backend Development
The software development segment has seen radical growth since the dawn of the new millennium and continues to do so. The biggest reason behind this development is the continued progress and expansion technologies. Since today’s companies are more inclined to digital technologies, website development has become crucially important to any business. Furthermore, the establishment of backend development services has helped web developers to build websites that are beguiling and classy.
Therefore, it will become even more crucial to hire backend developers when planning for business expansion at a radical rate. Here are 3 of the best backend development languages that are going to rule the market in 2021 and beyond.
Node.js for better consistency
Because of its inbuilt runtime behavior, Node.js is extremely popular among backend developers. Moreover, this web development discipline is efficient, non-blocking, asynchronous, and single-threaded and hence preferred for building top-notch applications for website development and video streaming.
- It’s crucial to hire backend developers who are pro in Node.js. The programming language is considered most suitable for microservices architecture due to its lightweight feature. It has the tendency to segregate application logic into small modules, offering advanced flexibility.
- It allows programmers to affix more functions and features to the existing ones, making the language most preferred for backend development. Also, this language offers developers the feature to reuse the codes; helping them to save time and improve productivity.
Python for high-end dynamics
A simpler syntax, even easier for any novice coder to learn fast, Python is an extremely easy language to read, and work on. It offers enhanced communication and comprehension of the code.
Python doesn’t come up with research contentions and therefore, it doesn’t require herculean efforts to code and maintain asynchronous code. Furthermore, with this programming language, the developer can run each code unit separately therefore it becomes effortless for the programmers to maintain them. Python language has the ability to maintain its prolonged existence even after 25+ years. As per the CodinGame’s developer study of 2020, Python has become the third-best backend programming language among the software developers.
- Contrary to other backend development languages, Python is a less-restrained software development approach. It comes with multiple paradigms and thus flexibility, making the language ideal for small firms and startups.
- In 2020, the language bagged the award of TIOBE programming language of the year. Its popularity is evidence to its highest quality features.
Kotlin: The answer to developer’s common problems
Kotlin is a backend programming language highly chosen for Android web app development as it enjoys Google’s official support.
Apart from writing codes, the backend developer also gets enhanced readability. It allows lesser coding meaning fewer bugs and faults while allowing the programmers to work on more important projects. The coming year will be a great year for Kotlin backend programming language as it will enhance the website’s performance.
Kotlin is a language that originated from the sector and not from academia. Therefore, it is an uncomplicated tool as compared to Java which can easily tackle problems and challenges faced by any developer.
- Kotlin provides a safer and securer backend language helping any developer to offer data security to clients.
- It eliminates the requirement of using from null-pointer exceptions.
- Kotlin works on semantics principles thus prevent most common mistakes that can occur during program execution.
- Kotlin is a ubiquitous backend development language that facilitates faster and affordable development.